LowLanders-forum
Have fun en hou het gezellig

Word lid van het forum, het is snel en gemakkelijk

LowLanders-forum
Have fun en hou het gezellig
LowLanders-forum
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

Breeding LVL pets excel sheet *Aerrows*

Ga naar beneden

Breeding LVL pets excel sheet *Aerrows* Empty Breeding LVL pets excel sheet *Aerrows*

Bericht  robco do jan 07, 2010 9:28 pm

Beste guildies,

Hier is een leuke link en tekst naar een Excel sheet om te berekenen hoeveel tijd je nodig hebt om een Pet naar een bepaald level te krijgen, met of zonder SS en/of Crackers.

Eerst de tekst....

Hi all,

One day, I was bored at work, so I decided to figure out if my 4th pet would reach 115 at the same time as me... The result is this Excel sheet:
- enter your actual level
- enter the pet actual level
- enter the pet target level
- enter your breeding level (0 if you are not pet class, the value of the passive - between 1 and 10 - if you are pet class)
- the "level to reach" tells you what level you will be when your pet will reach the target level
Revision note of breedingE6v2.xls :
I tried to take the crackers into account, so you will find 2 new entries :
- the % of exp you plan to do under SS&crackers
- the % of exp you plan to do just using crackers
I know, it's not easy to plan, but I cannot guess it for you... If you don't know, but want an upper bound on your level when your pet reaches the wanted level, just leave these 2 fields at 0.
Correction in breedingE6v2 compared to breedingE6 : in breeding E6, the creature breeding (150% at lvl 10) was applied on crackers, which was wrong, because creature breeding doesn't apply on crackers exp... This is what was corrected in the breedingE6v2.

Note : this sheet doesn't take the fact that your pet won't level if it is not lower level than you...

en hier is de link naar de Excel sheet voor Breeders http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MC3WG9C2

Ik gebruik deze sheet regelmatig..

Aerrows

Ps Nick ik denk dat je dit bedoelt...
robco
robco

Aantal berichten : 121
Registratiedatum : 06-01-10
Leeftijd : 29

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Terug naar boven

Permissies van dit forum: